A sweet little DIY for expecting mommies. I’ve found that as I’m getting older I’m getting invited to more and more ‘adult’ things like bridal and baby showers. I’m going to a baby shower this weekend and wanted to make something special for the mommy to be. There’s always a million gifts for baby but what about mama!?
I came across this idea on Pinterest and loved it as it’s so easy and can be customized to meet the mama’s needs/your price range.
In mine I included:
- Lip Balm (I couldn’t resist getting ‘Baby Lips’ for the occasion) - Hospitals are drying.
- Reese’s - Some of her favorite candies to snack on.
- Face Wipes - To stay looking fresh and glowing.
- Hand Sanitizer - For when holding the little one.
- Socks - Matching mommy and baby socks for the hospital.
- Lotion - Again to keep skin smelling pretty and moisturized.
I placed everything neatly in the jar, wrapped a pink bow around it, and then using a cut out for what really would be a scrapbook I labeled and super glued it on.
Other things you could include which I did not are: sugar free mints (sugar is drying), coins for the dad to get a snack, earplugs, travel size shampoo/conditioner, hair ties, etc etc.
Viola! An easy and sweet way to treat a mama! xx